I am seriously dysfunctional when it comes to decorating, and dressing for that matter. If it isn't put together for me on the manequin, I don't know what to do. Now I have a beautiful new house, and I know it is not living up to its' potential. Help!

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Updates on the Family Room and Kitchen

Pottery Barn slipcover and new pillows
Mantel and bookshelves looking a bit better-note the coral throw that I scored on overstock. com this fall
Crewel (sp) lampshade from Home Goods
Kitchen valence and cute preschool tush
Couch's new look
The main area of the house is definitely coming together. The white bookshelves and cabinets made a HUGE difference! That along with some ufab curtains and throw pillows courtesy of my mom, and I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment