I am seriously dysfunctional when it comes to decorating, and dressing for that matter. If it isn't put together for me on the manequin, I don't know what to do. Now I have a beautiful new house, and I know it is not living up to its' potential. Help!

Thursday 26 January 2012

Should I Add a Ribbon?

2 ribbons off to the side
2 ribbons centered
4 ribbons
So here is my kitchen valence that my mother lovingly made me. I had seen a pic on pinterest (of course) of a valence with a ribbon or two for some jazz and wondered if that would make the valence not look as formal? (although that was the look I was going for in the first place). So I added one and didn't love it, probably because it is so big. So I added a few more. What do you think? 2 ribbons? 4 ribbons? No ribbons?

1 comment:

  1. I like the four ribbons. I think it looks good with your moulding. How pretty!

    ReplyDelete