I am seriously dysfunctional when it comes to decorating, and dressing for that matter. If it isn't put together for me on the manequin, I don't know what to do. Now I have a beautiful new house, and I know it is not living up to its' potential. Help!

Thursday 26 January 2012

A Few Craft Projects

The semi finished products.....need to add some ribbon and a shell? maybe to the striped one
Finished product!
The one season tins I started with
Here are some pics of a few of the projects I attempted this week while my husband has been away. Most of them turned out okay-not exactly store quality, but worth the minimal expense. I wish I could follow the directions for "thin, even coats" while painting. Then they would look a lot better. I really like the dog food container though. This should stop Rhys from reaching into the bag and feeding himself. The self-sticking little ribbon with the paws on it did the final touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment