I am seriously dysfunctional when it comes to decorating, and dressing for that matter. If it isn't put together for me on the manequin, I don't know what to do. Now I have a beautiful new house, and I know it is not living up to its' potential. Help!

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Next Project......our Bedroom

So, our bedroom duvet (that was old that I haven't used in years) and our wall color are the pale blue that you see in these fabrics. So lots of monotone at the moment. I had been using a navy patterned quilt in there, but it is getting beat up and I need a change. So, I am hoping to make two panels with the floral fabric pictured above for the windows on either side of our bed. Then to make some shams in the floral fabric as well. Might use the fabric below to use on the bolster or just trim the shams. I originally was going to use pink as my accent color and pull in a geographic print for some throws and lampshades, but Russ and I compromised on yellow. I got a plain yellow fabric at ufab, but need to pull in a print of some kind too. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment