I am seriously dysfunctional when it comes to decorating, and dressing for that matter. If it isn't put together for me on the manequin, I don't know what to do. Now I have a beautiful new house, and I know it is not living up to its' potential. Help!

Thursday 25 August 2011

A Simple Fix.....Thanks to a great friend!

New Light.....maybe sporting some shades once I get the color scheme figured out
Old nasty piece of trash


There is nothing quite like a fake gold chandelier, is there? Thanks to my husband's bestest friend, I am now sporting the new chandelier that I ordered on sale at Ballard a couple weeks ago. Only "Uncle" C. would agree to take my dog for the night, return said dog at dinner time due to my whining, tired boys and then be up for changing out the lighting since he was in the house anyways:)



No comments:

Post a Comment