I am seriously dysfunctional when it comes to decorating, and dressing for that matter. If it isn't put together for me on the manequin, I don't know what to do. Now I have a beautiful new house, and I know it is not living up to its' potential. Help!

Wednesday 3 August 2011

One Problem Solved
















The picture above is a little hard to see, but maybe you can see how my hardwood floors have already been worn out by one little boy at the kitchen table. With three boys in the house counting my husband, I felt like I needed to save them.


The solution......an indoor/outdoor rug from Overstock.com. For only $183, I got this 8x10' rug. They say that you can hose it down, it is so durable! This should be perfect for all those spills:) I loved the graphic print and chose black and an off white as a basic color to play on. I hope to have the cabinets painted in the kitchen and to refinish my table myself. Then, it is on to picking fun fabric for some curtains and to recover the kitchen chairs. We will see how it goes!




No comments:

Post a Comment