I am seriously dysfunctional when it comes to decorating, and dressing for that matter. If it isn't put together for me on the manequin, I don't know what to do. Now I have a beautiful new house, and I know it is not living up to its' potential. Help!

Thursday 25 August 2011

First Major Project a.........SUCCESS!

A view of the mild distressing I did
Good view of the new chair cushion fabric


New view of the kitchen table

Nasty old cushions.....

Old kitchen table


Yay!!!! It turned out great!!! thanks to the inspiration of Richmond Thrifter and the wonderful tutorials on the blogosphere. I love the fresh look and the ability to play with fun fabrics in the kitchen. For ~ $120, I have a new kitchen table!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, it's Amy, Donna, and Dana at work! We want to know where you got that cool rug! I want one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I got it on overstock.com for really cheap! Really easy to clean too with the boys!!

    ReplyDelete