I am seriously dysfunctional when it comes to decorating, and dressing for that matter. If it isn't put together for me on the manequin, I don't know what to do. Now I have a beautiful new house, and I know it is not living up to its' potential. Help!

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Hello White!

Can anyone guess what my favorite color is?  You guessed it!  I just LOVE the bright white cabinets that we were so lucky to have painted this weekend while we were up at my brother's wedding.  I think they turned out great, and we are so thankful to Taylor Lineberry for pulling it through for us!  Definitely money well spent!!!  I think it brightens up the whole house, pulls out the Corian countertops, and makes the black appliances finally match with the backsplash!  I think Russ and I are both kicking ourselves for not making this our first investment in our new home:)  Enjoy! 

When I get the family room pulled back together, I'll post some pics of that corner of the room....

No comments:

Post a Comment